Today the Greens launched a Denticare television advertisement which will screen during breakfast programs in regional areas across Australia to tell the Treasurer that Australian voters want to see more money for dental health in this year’s Budget.
Senator Richard Di Natale, Greens spokesperson for Health, and Adam Bandt MP launched the television ad in Melbourne to coincide with a national week of action on Denticare – ramping up a campaign which includes:
- Television ads in key regional areas
- Billboards across the Melbourne electorate
- Denticare street stalls outside local Medicare offices throughout Australia
- Flyers in letterboxes in neighbourhoods across Australia
- Intensive web and social media: greensmps.org.au/denticare, #Denticare
- Doorknocking with Adam Bandt in Melbourne
Petition – online and on the ground, with more than 9000 signatures already
Bayside Glen Eira Greens Member collecting signature for the Denticare Petition in Centre Road Bentleigh on Friday. Good ideas are not hard to sell. We collected about 100 signatures in about one and half hours, and met and chatted with lots of good caring people.
Add your support to the Denticare petition here